Ages 9 weeks +
In The Academy Program, we cover a variety of skill sets including:
- Crate & Potty Training
- Proper Socialization/Social Ettiquette/Bite Inhibition
- Basic Obedience Skills
- Recall (Come When Called)
- Loose Leash Walking
- Manners (Sit for Petting)
- Impulse & Stimulus Control Skills
Vaccination & Fecal Requirements
In order to attend The Academy Program, all dogs and puppies must:
- Have lived in their new home 1 week prior to starting
- Have a negative fecal within 2 weeks of starting
- Have a current Bordatella Vaccination (Kennel Cough)
- Be current on at least their 2nd Distemper Vaccination
- If over 16 weeks of age, must be current on Rabies Vaccination
Here you will find our Academy Tuition!
For information regarding payment plans*, please e-mail us after submitting your application!
3 Day Program
This option is available for puppies, teenagers and adult dogs with no behavioral concerns.
Tuition $1250 + tax
4 Day Program
This option is available for dogs that struggle with anxiety or fear. Non-behavioral dogs that would like to enroll for extra consistency are also encouraged!
Tuition $1625 + tax
5 Day Program
This option is for dogs that struggle socially (no bite history cases permitted), struggle with fear and/or anxiety. Non-behavioral cases are welcome to enroll for consistency.
Tuition $2250 + tax
*Payment Plans are subject to 10% fee, first payment will be due at the time time of scheduling, second payment will be due on the Sunday before Week 2 and the final payment due the Sunday before Week 4.