Ages 9 weeks +
In Private Lessons, we can cover a variety of skill sets including:
- Crate & Potty Training
- Proper Socialization/Social Ettiquette/Bite Inhibition
- Basic Obedience Skills
- Recall (Come When Called)
- Loose Leash Walking
- Manners (Sit for Petting)
- Impulse & Stimulus Control Skills
- Anxiety & Fear
- Reactivity & Aggression
Vaccination & Fecal Requirements
In order to begin Private Lessons, all dogs and puppies must:
- Have lived in their new home 1 week prior to starting
- Have a negative fecal within 2 weeks of starting
- Have a current Bordatella Vaccination (Kennel Cough)
- Be current on at least their 2nd Distemper Vaccination
- If over 16 weeks of age, must be current on Rabies Vaccination
Private Lesson Tuition
A 1.5 hour introduction covering your pet's detailed history, current concerns, prognosis, equipment and approach recommendations.
$175 + tax
$75 non-refundable deposit due at the time of booking.
4 Lesson Package
Four 1-hour training sessions working on the training program developed during the consultation. A Consultation is required prior to enrollment into a training package.
$525 + tax
Additional 1-hour training sessions post Consultation and/or Training Lesson Package.
$135 + tax